You gonna drink that? You gonna drink that?

...

This gets the one star because there's drinking involved, but just so you know...
pencil drawings does not a flash animation make.

TheKingofSwing responds:

Sure they do. Especially when they're done digitally. Every time I type, my screen flickers. Should I get that checked out by a doctor? Who's Reis, and why are you his/her/its lover? DRAGON HEART.

Mr.Whiteface Ep1 Mr.Whiteface Ep1

what are you smoking?

Firstly, you can animate fairly well.
But...
Oh sweet Jesus, what is wrong with you? That had no plot,annoying music and fairly stupid ideas that you see in a kids show. Now I mean no offence by this, but this just doesn't pass as something NG wants or needs to see. So try again and come back with a story. And preferably one without a limp-wristed suggested waving hand at the end.

kr8to responds:

wow, i love you.

Sonic's Wacky World Sonic's Wacky World

im sorry but...

you have potential as a sprite animator, but
a) it was too short
and b) if you're going to rate something teen, don't use the phrase "oh fruit-juice" that just makes it sound like a kiddy animation and all interest is lost immediately.

Lostinspace796 responds:

I was orginally going to say something else but changed it.

the story of billy the story of billy

Welcome to NG

Firstly, don't say give this a 5. you will instantly get a 0.
Secondly, if you know you can't voice act, DONT.
Thirdly, if you ARE going to voice act and edit the sound clips together, at least edit out the *click* as the microphone turns on and off every time. It just ruins the movie. Animation isn't bad, but the rest just makes it unwatchable. Try doing a joint submission with someone else if you can only do half decent animation but no voices.
There is no fourth point, just that you should never expect people to like something because you asked. We will do the opposite.

David3000 responds:

i askes for a 5 and i got it to stay on NG
i had no one else to do the voices cos my brother is a prick
i dont have any good sound editer(sorry)
i dont know how the human brain works

Holy Maggots! Ep. 1 Holy Maggots! Ep. 1

dude!

That was totally rad man!
I loved the original use of voice acting the sound effects, it gave it a nice touch. The humor was great, loved the animations, i hope this gets through the portal so I can see more episodes of this :D

artproject1 artproject1

awesome!

Dude that was awesome, i gotta say, one of the best flash movies i've seen in a while =D

Salad Hunter Salad Hunter

funny as hell

hahaha i thought that was classic man!
keep up the good work! 5 for you

Jerry Jerry

classic!

Dude that was seriously one of the best things i've seen in a long time!
thumbs up, 5 stars, kudos, etc.
kkep the good work up =D

The Black Ninja # 1 The Black Ninja # 1

that was sick

That was seriously good as man. Only thing is it ends too aruptly and it should be longer. Submit something once its done or more than 13 seconds :p
But yeah, one of the best stick animations on here

The end of Pikachu The end of Pikachu

NICE

That was one of the funniest pokemon kill fests i have ever seen. Better than the other shit ass pokemon shit ive seen on here so you get a 5 :D